Top 5 music players for Windows 7 music lovers
Groove to the tunes of the latest songs or indulge in some yesteryear classics by downloading the best music player for your Windows 7 computers. Known for their superior performance and great technical specs, each of these music players offers exceptional sound quality and a variety of tweaking options to keep music fanatics blazed.
So, whether you are looking for a jukebox to satisfy your music needs or want to organize your music collection to keep it handy, these music players will surely be the top contenders for your Windows 7 computer.
1. Winamp: Winamp is arguably the best and the most widely used media player in the world. Incredibly customizable, Winamp supports number of formats and is completely skinnable. It can be used to rip CDs, play a variety of audio and video formats, connect to the Internet radio, and also has the ability to sync with your iPods. You can also use Winamp to sync music with your mobile phones and remotely access and share music with any browser of your choice. It also offers new taskbar player controls for Windows 7 users. It has a free version as well as a pro version with many additional features for just $20.
2. Spider Player: A rival to Winamp in terms of popularity, Spider player has taken the audio clarity to an all-new level. It rips audio CDs, records Internet radio, provides multiple skins for customized interface, and connects to thousands of radio stations around the globe. It also has a ten-band graphic equalizer that offers various preset options and local and global hotkeys support.
3. VLC Media Player: Another powerful media player that needs no introduction. This open-source multimedia player is easy to use and can play almost anything. With over 500 million downloads to its name, VLC Media Player is aÂ perfect companion for Windows 7 as it can handle a variety of file formats, including DivX, MPEG, OGG, AAC, DVD, VCD, and more.
4. AIMP: Especially designed for Windows 7, AIMP boasts an attractive user interface and application panel. It supports a number of audio formats and playlists, including MP2, MP3, AAC, AC3, CDA, UMX, and much more. Its Auto Shutdown feature allows you to customize the time limit and action for shutting down the program. With this freeware, you can also record online radio. Moreover, it is available in 35 languages.
5. Foobar2000: Designed for Windows platform, Foobar2000 offers oodles of functions that will give you the best music playing experience. It’s definitely the most customizable music player. Some of its qualities include customizable keyboard shortcuts and user interface, gapless playback capabilities, advanced tagging options, and much more.
These Windows 7 music players will definitely take your music experience to a whole new level. So what are you waiting for, pick the one that suits your needs and enjoy your favorite beats while keeping your music library organized and in-place.