E-mail Client for Windows® 7
We are offering an ongoing Insight Series leading up to the launch of Windows 7 with helpful tips for consumers and small businesses planning to move to the new operating system.
Insight Series - Windows 7 Migration provides you tips on how to transfer your software programs when you upgrade to Windows 7, while keeping your data and settings intact.
Insight Series - Windows 7 Migration: Email Client
Simple instructions on how to take a backup and reinstall your Email Client to Windows 7, along with personal settings and emails.
- How to Migrate your Pegasus Mail from Windows XP to Windows 7?
- How to Migrate your Thunderbird from Windows XP to Windows 7?
- How to Migrate Outlook Express from Windows XP to Windows 7
- How to Migrate Microsoft Outlook from Windows XP to Windows 7?
- How to Migrate Eudora from Windows XP to Windows 7?
If you need professional assistance with migrating to Microsoft’s latest operating system call iYogi. Microsoft Certified tech experts will help you migrate your operating system, data and applications quickly and efficiently.iYogi offers robust Windows 7 migration programs and support solutions, along with a comprehensive website at windowns7.iyogi.com that is a ready-reference for anyone migrating to Windows 7 and provides a step-by-step guide to application migration.