Support for Windows® 7
iYogi, the on-demand tech services company with a unique global delivery model, presents in-depth articles offering comprehensive support for migrating your computer to Microsoft’s newest operating system, Windows 7.
Insight Series – Windows 7 Support offers easy-to-understand articles with simple instructions on how to resolve problems related to installation and usability of applications that will help you upgrade to the latest Windows avatar.
- Tips to solve driver issues in Windows 7
- How to compress files & folders in Windows 7?
- How to troubleshoot software compatibility issues in Windows 7?
- How to extend disk volume with Windows 7?
- Fixing conflict between user account and control gadget
- Do not get bugged with the problem of non-responding Windows 7 to CD or DVD drive
- Easily downgrade from Windows 7 trial to Windows XP
- Find a solution if Logon Scripts are not running in your system
- Get a solution for the “disappearing” taskbar in Windows 7
- Uninstall Windows 7 RTM & Get Back To Previously Installed Windows
- Windows 7 Upgrades Fail Due to Intel's Driver
- New Microsoft Security Patches Lead To Black Screen of Death
- How to perform system image backup in Windows 7?
- How to restore Windows 7 with system image backup?
- Microsoft offers automatic fix for Windows 7 upgrade issues
- How to check mobile phone compatibility with Windows 7 Device Stage?
- Windows 7 Registry Backup & Restore
- Importance of Driver Signing in Windows 7
- Troubleshoot Windows 7 issues without a technician help
- Windows 7 Support: A friendly initiation by Microsoft
- Importing e-mail addresses
- Searching files on Windows 7 made easy
- Remove shortcuts arrows in Windows 7
- Create a new e-mail
- Transfer your files from XP to new Windows 7
- Cisco sends out strong warning to UC users of little support for Windows 7
- Top 5 programs for Windows 7
- Troubleshooting iTunes on Windows 7
- Step by step Windows 7 uninstallation
- How to encrypt USB drive in Windows 7 using BitLocker?
- Windows 7 makes troubleshooting easy
- 7-Zip for Windows 7
- Restore your driver with Roll Back in Windows 7 PC
- How to troubleshoot common Device Manager error codes in Windows 7
- Useful suggestions for upgrading to Windows 7
- Windows 7 recovery from driver update faliures
- Small tricks to optimize your Windows 7 computer
- System Recovery Options in Windows 7
- Access your printer from home to work network
- Save your system from hackers with more flexible UAC in Windows 7
- Is far more easier to backup your files over the network
- Make your Taskbar smarter with Jump List in Windows 7
- How to alter Startup programs in Windows 7
- How to personalize Windows 7
- Optimize Windows 7
- Don’t let your Windows 7 computer freeze during boot
iYogi offers robust Windows 7 migration programs and support solutions, along with a comprehensive website at windows7.iyogi.com that is a ready-reference for anyone migrating to Windows 7 and provides a step-by-step guide to application migration.
If you need professional assistance with migrating to Microsoft’s latest operating system call iYogi. Microsoft Certified tech experts will help you migrate your operating system, data and applications quickly and efficiently.
Call +8774667165 or visit http://windows7.iyogi.com/migration/.