Animate Wallpapers in Windows® 7 with Screen2Dream
- Author: DreamScene.org
- System Requirements: Windows 7
- Price: Free
You may have heard of animated wallpapers in various smartphones, but have you heard of creating 2D wallpapers in Windows 7? Yes that’s correct… Now you can create your own 2D wallpapers from the various images that you have, thanks to the software called Screen2Dream, developed by DreamScene.org. You can now create 2D wallpapers and enhance the overall visual appeal of your desktop. You can even design wallpapers according to themes of your preference and animate them too!
In order to create 2D wallpapers, follow the instructions as follows:
- Click here to download Screen2Dream
- Unzip the file and launch the application, by clicking on the icon
- Select screensaver that are listed in the menu section. You can also tweak the style of the screensaver that you want
- Click on ‘Apply’ to save the screensaver settings
An important note to keep in mind is that this software is not a general screensaver that you see when your computer remains inactive. The screensaver is simply the file that is generated as wallpaper. Since this screensaver is a collection of images that are animated on the desktop, it is called animated wallpaper.
Now you don’t have to deal with static images, just upload your personal pictures on Screen2Dream and tweak it by using various effects.
There are various websites from where you can get 2D wallpapers for Windows 7. Some of these are as follows: