Celebrate the 4th of July with Windows® 7 Theme
It’s finally the Independence Day. One of those days where you go out at night with your family and friends to watch the fireworks display of the Independence Day celebrations. But unlike other holidays, do you have the right decorative items, apart from fireworks to add to the spirit of Independence?
In a nutshell, we all have different ways to celebrate a holiday, but the Independence Day is all about blue, red and white colors; decorative balloons hanging in your house, school or offices’ and a barbeque at your friends house. In the light of the Independence Day spirit, are you sure you have got all the corners of your house decorated? Well… maybe not… Your Window 7 operating system (OS) still waits to be adorned.
If you have been searching for a theme based on Independence Day for Windows 7, then you have come to the right place. Just follow the steps mentioned below to apply the Independence Day theme to your Windows 7 OS:-
- Click here to download the theme
- Unzip the file content and use a theme patcher (Universal Theme patcher) to install the theme in your Windows 7 OS
- Right-click on your desktop and select ‘Personalization’
- Select ‘Latest themes’ in order to view the installed themes
- Click on the ’Theme’ icon and select ‘Apply’ to install the theme on your Windows 7 OS
Once the theme is installed on your Windows 7 OS, you will have two different Aero theme options to choose from. One option consists of a black colored theme with a night sky of exploding fireworks. The other option consists of Red-colored Aero with a night sky of exploding fireworks. The choice is all yours! Display your patriotic side and enjoy the day with the 4th of July Theme for Windows 7.