Do you want to add fonts to Windows® 7?
Windows 7 already comes with an array of interesting fonts to choose from. However, you can add some more funky, sunny, or your personal favorite fonts by just merely downloading them. It is possible to download fonts from third-party software available on the Internet.
“Remember to download a font from a trusted and legitimate source”
Know how to add fonts to Windows 7
1. Firstly, download or copy the font that you would like to install or add to your Windows 7 desktop
2. Now right-click on the font you want to install or add and then select ‘Install’
3. You will now notice a box showing ‘Installing Fonts’. As soon as installing fonts finishes, the box will get closed automatically
4. Then click on ‘Start’ –> ‘Control Panel’ to confirm that desired font has been correctly installed
5. After that click on ‘Appearance and Personalization’
6. Click on ‘Fonts’. Now scroll to locate the font that you installed
By merely following some simple steps, you can add or install fonts to Windows 7. However, in case you want to uninstall a specific font that you no longer use, follow the give below steps.
1. Click on ‘Start’ –> ‘Control Panel’
2. Then select ‘Appearance and Personalization’ and click on ‘Fonts’
3. Choose the font you want to uninstall. If you want to uninstall more than a single font type at a time then press and then hold down ‘Ctrl’ and select all fonts you want to uninstall
4. On ‘File’, click on ‘Delete’. However, you do not see ‘File’ menu, press ‘Alt’
Add fonts to Windows 7 and make it look different and more appealing.