AnyBizSoft unveils first-ever integrated PDF converter for Windows® 7
AnyBizSoft Studio, a blooming company that is dedicated to offering users with practical and cost-effective PDF solutions to document formats conversion, has unveiled its first-ever integrated PDF Converter for Windows 7.
The new feature-packed PDF Converter amalgamates the rich aspects of converting PDF to Word, Text and HTML format smoothly in Windows 7 operating system.
Now, users will be able to convert PDF to editable Word or TXT format for additional editing and convert PDF to HTML for sharing PDF documents with others throughout the Internet without installing any PDF readers.
With a competitive $39.95 price tag, the AnyBizSoft PDF Converter is “an unbeatable offer for customers who desire a feature-packed converter”, Tom Chande, chief executive of AnyBizSoft Studio said.
He added that AnyBizSoft PDF Converter will entail new functions of PDF to PowerPoint Converter and PDF to Excel Converter “as soon as they release.”
- Support Windows 7/XP/Vista and Word 2010/2007/2003/2002
- Convert PDF to Word, Text and HTML
- Support batch conversion, up to 200 files at a time
- Support encrypted PDF files conversion
- Support multi-language conversion such as English, French, Spanish, German, Italy, Dutch, Portuguese and Chinese
- Preserve text content, page layout, images and text hyperlinks from PDF.