Learn how to Change Windows® 7 Starter Edition Wallpaper
Your workspace defines your personality and lets you communicate your interests, hobbies, likes, and dislikes with others. Our interests and persona are similarly revealed through our room walls that may be adorned with the posters of our favorite cars, bikes, etc.
Now, you can exhibit your interests on your Windows 7-based PC also by updating its wallpaper. After all, it is impression that counts.
If you have recently installed Windows 7 Starter Edition and can’t figure out how to change the wallpaper then you can just follow these five simple instructions:-
- Click here to download the application to change wallpaper
- On the website, click the ‘Download’ button to download the application to your desktop
- Once the application has been installed on your desktop, click on the desktop icon to open the application
- Choose wallpaper in the ‘Browser’ menu and click ‘Apply’
- Log off from your computer. Once you have logged in, you will find the wallpaper on the desktop
For the uninitiated, changing wallpaper in the starter edition is different from changing wallpapers in other editions because the Starter edition is a beta release version of Windows 7. Since it is a very basic version you do not have the desktop options similar to other Windows operating systems.
With these instructions, you can go ahead and display the wallpaper of your choice on Windows 7 Starter Edition. Now you can choose from a variety of images available on the Internet or use a personal favorite of yours from your image repertoire and customize your desktop.