To enable Windows Phone 7 users to schedule and conduct conference calls easily at the touch of a button, a fully featured conferencing app called FreeConference has been introduced into the Windows Marketplace.
The FreeConference app is equipped with advanced conferencing features such as personalized greetings and alerts for conference calls. Prior to coming to the Windows Phone platform, the FreeConference app was quite popular among the users of iOS and Android mobile operating system-run devices.
“Our mission is to create conferencing tools that meet the needs of today’s on-the-go business lifestyles,” says Chad Clawson, CEO of FreeConference. “Our phone apps boast the richest and most advanced feature set we’ve seen and we are extremely proud of that.”
The salient features of FreeConference mobile conferencing app for Windows Phone are:
• Easy-to-use conference scheduling tools
• Allows sending invitations via SMS or e-mail
• Enables access to your phone contact list to add participants
• One-touch dial-in inputs your call-in number and access code
• Equipped with touch-tone hot key controls to manage conference
• Facility to record personalized greeting for your conference (requires subscription)
• The user can record the details of complete conference (requires subscription)
• Allows the user to listen to conference recordings and view the account statistics right on the phone
• Call report details e-mailed to the user after conference
The FreeConference app is available free for download by the users of Windows Phone from Windows Marketplace.