Create Movies Through Windows® Live
How to create movies from your photos in Windows 7
Windows Live Movie Maker allows you to create creative videos from your photos. The movies consist of still images that have been sequenced in a particular order with music and captions. If you would like to preserve your memories with your family and friends in movie strips created from your photos, then you can use Windows Live Movie Maker. Besides just creating movies, you can also share them with your friends through social networks or store them on Windows Live Skydrive.
In order to create a movie in Windows Live Movie Maker, follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Open ‘Movie Maker’
- Click the ‘Home’ tab to add videos and photos
- Select to videos and photos along with a theme from the ‘Auto-movie theme’ section from the ’Home’ tab.
- To add music, Click on ’Add Music’ in the ’Home’ tab and select the song
- In the animation window you can align your photos according to the sequence that you want it to appear in the movie.
- You can delete content by right clicking on the photo and selecting ’Delete’
- To add photos, click on where you would like to insert and the select ’Add videos and photos’ on the ’Home’ tab.
- To share your movie; click on the ‘Facebook’ icon in the ’Home’ tab. You can also share your videos on Twitter or Windows Live Skydrive.