Design your Windows® 7 with Winamp® Customization
Would you like to get the Winamp theme for your Windows 7 desktop? Well, the good news is that the Internet is buzzing with viral videos relating to various customization themes, and this includes the Winamp theme. Customizing your Windows 7 desktop can often be tricky, because you need to choose the right icons and wallpapers to match the theme. These, however, are compiled in a single custom theme. And if you wish to change the wallpaper, then you will also have to choose similar icons of sidebars.
In order to install the Winamp customization you can follow these simple steps:-
- Download Winamp customizations from websites such as wincustomize.com.
- Select the image the best suites your requirements into changing different aspects of your Windows 7 Desktop.
- Download the customization that you like and install it in your computer.
- For separate objects such as icons and wallpapers, you will have to change them individually by going to ‘Personalization’ in Windows 7 and selecting the desired icon or wallpaper format
- In ‘Personalization’ you can chose the Aero theme by going to theme sections, which will show you the latest theme that you have downloaded.
- Select the latest theme that you have downloaded and click ‘Apply’.
Once the customization of Winamp theme is complete, your desktop wallpaper will be changed. You will also see a Winamp Player next to your Windows 7 sidebar. The best part of the theme is the organization of desktop icons, as you can organize them in different layouts, vertically and horizontally.