Download Opera in Windows® 7
How to Download Opera Web Browser in Windows 7 Operating System
Gone are the days when you solely depended upon the strength and capability of your default browser to surf the Internet, speedily and safely. Opera Software ASA has come up with a fully-featured Opera 11.11 web browser for laptops, desktops, mobile phones and other multimedia devices. With Opera 11.11, Opera Software ASA has gone a step ahead to make the browser more secure and fast, while still keeping the user-friendliness intact. Today, advanced operating systems such as Windows 7 provide you the flexibility to run any web browser of your choice in your PC. The all new Opera 11.11 is downloadable from the Internet, at no charge. By spending a few minutes of your precious time, you can have a compatible and secure web browser downloaded and running on your PC.
Steps to download Opera browser in Windows 7:-
- Go to ‘www.Opera.com’ through your current web browser.
- In the ‘Browsers’ tab, click on ‘Opera for Windows, Mac and Linux’.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button.
- In ‘Save or Run File’ dialog box, click on ‘Run’.
- Once the download completes, on the dialog box that appears, again click on ‘Run’.
- In the Opera 11.11 Installer wizard, read the terms and conditions and click on ‘Accept and Install’ to start the installation process.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
Now click on Opera icon ‘O’ to start the browser and enjoy the best web browsing experience.