3D? Ain’t bad a feature for Navigating in Windows® 7!
- Author: Microsoft Windows
- System Requirements: Windows 7 with Aero support
- Price: Purchase of Windows 7 OS is a requisite for this feature
Sometimes having a cramped up Windows 7 desktop with too many documents can be a pain on your nerves! Even though you may be using various shortcut tools to access your documents instantly, you might still not be able to visualize all your documents in one screen with a 3D perspective!
Here comes Flip 3D, a cool feature available in Windows 7, which allows you to scroll through documents that you have currently opened through 3D Window Pane. This means that all the documents appear as cascading “tiles” one after the other. In order to navigate through the different “tiles”, you can use the ‘UP’ and ‘DOWN’ arrow keys.
You must be wondering as to how to launch or activate Flip 3D in your Windows 7-based PC or laptop. Well, here are some quick tips to help you launch and add the utility in Windows 7 Taskbar:-
- Click on ‘Switch between Windows’ button on Taskbar in order to launch Flip 3D
- Once Flip 3D has been launched toggle between various windows
- To select the window pane, bring the cursor on the pane and click on it
- To exit Flip 3D click anywhere on the desktop
You can also access Flip 3D through a short cut by pressing ‘CRTL’ + ‘Windows logo’ + ‘tab’. Once the utility is launched through this shortcut, you can use the ‘Arrow’ keys to cycle between the different window panes. Enjoy flipping in a 3D way but don’t forget to enable the Aero theme on your Windows 7 PC!! To know more about Aero theme, just click here.