System Requirements: Windows Phone 7
Author: Rudy Huyn
Every single day, a new site is up on the Internet and it is not feasible to surf countless websites at one go. In that case, you can keep a tab with the help of an RSS reading program. An RSS reader is mainly used to retrieve all the updates from several websites in the form of feeds. You can use an RSS program either on your PC or else download an app for your smartphone. If you are having a Windows Phone 7 device, then try out 'Fuse RSS Reader'. With this app, you can retrieve the whole content of a website in a simplified approach directly on your smartphone. It is designed in such a way that you get to know the news updates in different categories.
The visual content in this app is exhibited through appealing themes. At present, there are three different themes to display the content and a few more will come in the next version. In addition to this, you can personalize the settings to change the themes and the wallpapers. To begin with, you have to subscribe your favorite sites within Fuse to get direct updates on your mobile. You can also integrate Google Feeds with Fuse and get dynamic alerts for Google Reader. In case you want to manage all your YouTube videos, then you can set-up Fuse to update the YouTube feeds directly from respective channels.
Some essential features related with Fuse RSS Reader are listed below:
• You can sort all the downloaded feeds in several categories to prevent replication. Also, you can import the Google and YouTube feeds directly from the app.
• The free version of Fuse RSS Reader has got three themes. The Ribbon theme helps in viewing the content in a ribbon design. In contrast, the Imsum theme can be used to control the feeds with gesture control. Last but not the least, the Square theme can help you to give a new outlook in the background.
• You can share the articles on various social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter directly from your Windows Phone 7 smartphone.
• If you are in hurry, you can simply send the articles on ‘instapaper’ or ‘Read it Later’ to study the articles later.
• For better viewing, you can change the view for reading the RSS feeds. The app has got various visual modes like the Preview and Mobilized modes. Not just this much, the Landscape option in the Fuse app enables to view wallpapers on mobile phones having large screens.
So, do not miss on the latest happenings related to technology and several other topics. Simply get Fuse RSS Reader installed on your smartphone to get all the updates.