Google+™ App to Debut on Microsoft® Windows® Phone 7
Google+, launched in June 2011, gained huge popularity within a couple of weeks owing to its attractive features. Till now more than 10 million users have joined this phenomenal site and its popularity is growing with leaps and bounds as compared to other social networks.
Soon after Google+ came into picture, an Android app was released. The app facilitates you to add people in your friend circle and talk to your friends anytime via Huddle. Also, with course of time, Google+ app has been released for iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS.
But now, the Google+ app is about to mark its presence on Windows Phone 7. Though the app is not released yet, but probably you can expect its launch in the next week.
Apart from the release of this new app, Google also introduced some changes in Google+ which are:
• Ability to overlap circles
• Fixed issues with instant upload for photos
• File-sharing integration
• Faster updates to the number of people following you
• Ability to share with all circles, with an ‘Except’ option
• Easy private messaging option to a person who starts a thread
• Revamped minor UI change
• Ability to modify circles
• Lifting of the 5000 circle cap
• Addition of hash tags to aid searching
• Google+ Android app update for reading sparks and +1 comments
• Better integration of Google Chat with Google+
• Ability to share Google Docs and Calendar with circles
With the above mentioned features, it would be fun to explore Google+ app on Windows Phone 7 platform.
Just wait and watch till the app is ready to release in the market. Till then, let your wild imaginations work!