Jazz up your Windows® 7 Desktop by Rotating It
With Transformer: Dark of the Moon hitting theater screens, everyone is dying to capture its first look. So, if you are a die-hard fan of Optimus Prime and Bumblebee and want to capture the entire Transformers Phenomenon on your Windows 7 desktop, just turn its Shuffle feature on. This allows you to transform your desktop with different Transformer wallpapers by automatically shuffling them on your desktop screen.
Just create a library of your favorite background images and set them to automatically shuffle on your desktop screen. Follow these simple steps to rotate wallpapers automatically and give your desktop a fresh and refreshing look:-
- Right click on your desktop
- Select 'Personalization'
- Scroll down to the bottom of the ‘Personalization’ window and select 'Desktop Background'
- Now select the pictures that you want to shuffle from the hard disk
- Enable the automatic rotation settings by clicking on the ‘Shuffle’ check box
- Customize it further by selecting how often you'd like the wallpaper to change.
So, if you have penchant for wallpapers and are spiced with a desire to make your desktop screen look different every time you see it, just set this Shuffle feature on. If there are other things that beckon you, you have variety of other options too. You can choose from a wide variety of options ranging from birds and animals to nature, plants, and flowers. In short, you will get a plethora of choices to suit your mood and style.