Install Windows 7 and fix related issues, Call Toll Free @ 1-877-381-6866
Install windows 7 and fix other related issues on your PC with certified techs. Call Now!
Kindle for Windows® 7 users
Microsoft has exhibited a new application from Amazon that would support Windows 7.
Microsoft has displayed this new application during the global release event of the Windows Client. Microsoft has informed that Kindle for the PC would be provided free once it becomes available. Like Kindle devices from Amazon, the Windows based reader would provide customers access to more than 360,000 books. Additionally, Amazon also ensures that the users would only have the access to books but also to notes, bookmarks, etc.
The Windows communications manager on the Windows Client Communications Team noted that Kindle for PC takes benefits of key Windows 7 features such as Windows Touch for zooming in and out with a pinch of the fingers and turning pages with the swipe of a finger. It also incorporates integration with the Windows Taskbar through a Jump List. He played this on his laptop and reported that it works wonderfully. He also added that Kindle for PC would not only run on the PC running Windows 7 but also Windows XP and Windows Vista. The Kindle for PC application also make use of Amazon’s Whispersync technology, this allows the application to sync bookmarks and last read page across PC.
Amazon.com has announced that “with Kindle for PC, readers could take benefits of the following features:
• Purchase, download and read hundreds of thousands of books available in the Kindle Store
• Read the inception of any book for free before they purchase
• Access their library of previously purchased Kindle books stored on Amazon’s servers for free
• Read books in full color incorporating children’s books, cookbooks, travel books, textbooks and graphic novels
• Select from more than 10 separate font sizes and adjust words per line
• Add and automatically synchronize bookmarks and last page read
• See notes and highlights marked on Kindle, Kindle DX, iPhone, and iPod touch
• Zoom in and out of text with a pinch of the fingers (Windows 7 users only)
• Turn pages with a finger swipe (available in a future release for Windows 7 users).
Call +8774667165 or visit http://windows7.iyogi.com/windows-7/upgrades.