For all those who need to frequently check e-mails and that too when you have multiple accounts, here is good news. Windows phone has come up with a new feature. It is called the Linked Inbox.
It allows a user to consolidate two or more accounts together and use them in a single view.
Here are the features-
1) Linked Inbox is available on Window Phone 7.5 through a free upgrade.
2) This app allows you to access your e-mail accounts both individually or collectively.
3) To install it on your Windows Phone 7 all you need to do is access the tiles of your e-mail accounts and link it to Link Inbox by tapping the “More app bar button”.
4) Once installed, you can not only access your different e-mail accounts but you can read, write, and even manage them.
5) Linked Inbox cleanly integrates the contents of all the Inboxes.
6) Once you start using this app, you will find a linked inbox tile on your screen.
Accessing multiple e-mails has never been this easy. This app is easy to use and clean to the eyes. It delivers a clear tile where your different chosen inboxes are integrated. Linked Inbox is a handy app for people in business who have to access different accounts for different reasons. Though Microsoft is a bit late in introducing this app, but Linked Inbox is worth having on your Windows Phone 7.5.