The Japanese consumer electronics maker Onkyo is reportedly about to release its latest Windows 7-powered business tablet, named TW2B-A31B7PH. The tablet is aimed at business professionals and is anticipated to become available at the end of March at a price of 64,800 Japanese Yen, which amounts to around US $773.
The Osaka-based electronics company claims in its press release that the TW2B model will be powered by an AMD Z01 accelerated processing unit, which offers two physical cores with a clock frequency of 1GHz, and an integrated Radeon HD 6250 video card for accelerating 3D graphics. Apart from this, the business tablet will pack a capacitive multitouch-enabled In-Plane Switching (IPS) display that measures 10.1-inch in diagonal and delivers a native resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
Other reported features of TW2B-A31B7PH are:
• 2GB of internal RAM and an SSD with a storage capacity of 32GB,
• one USB 2.0 port,
• a mini-HDMI interface,
• an SD/SDHC card reader slot,
• a 1.3 MP front-facing web camera for video conferencing,
• a Windows 7 Professional (SP1) operating system,
• Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 3.0+HS connectivity.
Click here to know more about this business tablet model.