Cloud rendering service, OnLive, has brought Microsoft Windows 7 to tablets running on Google Android mobile operating system. According to the firm, the service will provide the users access to Microsoft Office applications along with general accessibility to Windows 7 operating system on their handheld Android devices.
Also, OnLive will provide users with 2 GB of cloud storage. The best thing about OnLive service is the ability to use fully working versions of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint without having the need to purchase them.
Other features of OnLive Desktop include:
• Instantly view, edit, and create documents using actual Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Easily transfer files between OnLive Desktop and other devices
• Experience high-performance, instant-response PC applications
• Interact with lag-free animation and video
• Works with most Bluetooth keyboards and mice (left-click only)
The app is available on the Android Market now for tablets running Android 2.3 and above. It has been tested to work with tablets, such as Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Acer Iconia Tab A500, and ASUS Eee TF101. Once downloaded, sign up for your plan at OnLive website.
[iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2FBZX-vbhN8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen]