Now Get Apps on Windows® 7-Thanks to Pokki!!
Get the App Store Experience on your Windows 7 PC through Pokki Marketplace
It’s raining apps this year! With the launch of apps for “Smart” devices such as smartphones and tablets, the trend is now shifting to desktop operating systems (OS) such as Windows 7. In light of this trend Pokki, an apps development company, has developed apps for Windows 7, which lets you access popular apps like Angry Birds. With millions of apps in the library, you can now download your favorite app whether it is to do with productivity, games, or news.
Here is how you can get these apps on your Windows 7 OS:-
- Go to the official website of Pokki. Click here
- Click on the app that you would like to download. On the Home screen you will notice a list of slide banners. These banners have a download link. Click on the one that you prefer
- You can also download an app from “Featured Pokkies” that has apps for other utilities
- Once you have downloaded the app, it will appear on the Taskbar menu located next to the Windows button
- Click on the app to launch it
You can have your own “buffet” of apps, as there are thousands of apps to download from various categories. Some of the famous apps include, Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Be prepared to make a difference in the design of your desktop. So, go ahead and download Pokki apps for Windows 7 desktop.