Review on EVERNOTE® for Windows® Phone 7
The Evernote app for Windows Phone 7 provides users with a wide variety of choice to edit, synchronize, and maintain notes, update calendars, and much more. It is one of the ideal productivity based apps which lets you stay organized and up-to-date.
Some of the features of the app include:-
- Efficiency: In terms of speed and efficiency, the Evernote app is simple to use and install in your Windows Phone 7. The app does not have a large file size, which makes it lightweight and easy to use.
- Synchronize data: If you have installed Evernote on your desktop, then you can synchronize its data through cloud computing to your Windows Phone 7. The data transfer is safe and secure.
- Notebooks feature: All your notes are stored in a separate project which is called as “Notebooks”. These Notebooks divide your notes according to the topics that you are noting down.
- Tagging: This is one of the essential features that distinguish Evernote from other productivity apps as it enables you to search the notes by assigning them different tags. All you have to do is type the keyword in the search box for the tags that you are searching for and you will get a list of notes relating to the note.
- Screenbags: As a unique navigation feature, each note that you create on Evernote is captured as a screen shot. This acts as the title image through which you can sort through the notes in a hurry.
In terms of pricing, Evernote offers its customer a choice of free and subscription-based services. If you would like to use the app for free, some services of the apps will be restricted. However, if you would like to be a premium customer by paying at least $5 or $45 a month, then you will gain access to all the services, including browsing through your notes offline.
Some of the differences in services for premium and subscription-based services can be compared according to the table given below. (Click to enlarge)