Sync Bookmarks with Opera
How to sync bookmarks with Opera Link for Windows Phone 7
Are you still scratching your head over syncing your endless list of bookmarks saved in your computer to your new Windows Phone 7? If yes, then don’t worry as Opera Software ASA has introduced a revolutionary and easy-to-use bookmark syncing service through which you can go ahead and synchronize all your bookmarks to your Smartphone and access them from any location. With Opera Link, you can continually sync your bookmarks, notes, personal bar, speed dial, and other important browser data with ease. If you are concerned about the safety of your online data, then Opera Link has an answer for that too. It keeps your browser data safe, even in the situation of hard disk crash. You just need to log in to Opera Link to get your browser data back from the secure remote location. You can still access the browser data through the web version of Opera Link, even if your PC or Smartphone did not support Opera Link.
Steps to sync bookmarks with Opera Link for Windows Phone 7:-
- Visit ‘www.opera.com’ and download and install ‘Opera Mini’.
- Start Opera Mini on your Smartphone.
- Once Opera Mini is up and running, select ‘Synchronize Opera’ from the start page. (However, to synchronize your Opera Mini browser, you need to set-up Opera Link)
- To set-up Opera Link, you need to have a free Opera account. If you already have an Opera account, then proceed to the next step. Otherwise, create an account by clicking the ‘Sign up’ button and once done, go to the next step.
- Enter your username and password in the fields provided and click on ‘Log In’.
- Congratulations! Your Opera Mini browser is now synchronized with Windows Phone 7.