Author: Mister Group
Operating System: Windows 7/ Windows Vista/ Windows XP
Windows Task Manager is a component of Windows operating system which provides details about processes and applications related with Windows. But an integrated Task Manager can only show you the information about different processes, applications and the memory usage. In order to identify extra information about your system, try out System Explorer, a tool which can replace your Task Manager. Once this utility is deployed on your machine, you can optimize the speed of your computer by arranging the background processes and applications. Moreover, you can close unknown start-up programs to reduce the booting time.
System Explorer is a small utility, which can analyze the hidden details (like system drivers, browser extensions and other modules) normally not depicted by a regular Task Manager. The program can run in the background without interrupting the installed applications. At times, a suspicious file can reside along with a running process. In this case, System Explorer can scan the process area with Virus Total, a service that analyzes files and URLs, and help you to remove that process. In addition to this, the tool has an ability to find the details about a process through its online database. In fact, with this tool, you can also perform comprehensive monitoring of memory usage and resources used by Windows operating system.
There are quite a few features associated with the System Explorer which are given below:
• With the System Explorer, you can mark and shut the redundant applications and processes due to which the system resources are affected.
• The program can help you to observe the actions related with every single process. In case you have deleted a process, then you can rotate the history tab to see the details about the deleted event.
• In case you want to identify the applications which are accessing the Internet, rotate to the Connections Tab and it can disclose the details.
• A built-in option can help you to open new tasks at the time of software conflict.
• You can easily verify all the details and events related with System Explorer through the generated reports which are stored on your computer’s drive.
Although, the program has got some amazing features as compared with Windows Task Manager, the inclusion of the System temperature feature and Password Manager further motivates people to download the application on their computers. To download the tool,