Windows® 7 – A Success Story for Microsoft®
A research market research done recently clearly states that Windows 7 is increasing its market share by manifolds. Rate of growth at which Windows 7 is gaining popularity is much more than itsÂ predecessor, Windows Vista. Vista took several months to set its popularity amongst the users, whereasÂ Windows 7 has reportedly shown increase in its market share in relatively short time.
Users are even ready to dumb off their old XP boxes and are buying new PCs that are more compatible with Windows 7. There is not a single reason that makes Windows 7 a widely demanded OS, but it is a host of factors that users are not even thinking once to replace their XP PCs with Windows 7 PCs.
Listed here are few of them:
- Enhanced version of ReadyBoost, which is a new tool that aids in booting of the computer even under a low memory situation and uses flash memory
- Increased graphic performance
- Detection of battery status with BattCursor
- Highly useful mini-applications gadgets to keep you updated by providing access to changing information such as current time, weather, stock quotes, new feeds
- Enhanced desktop to manage workplace in an easier manner
Further, this operating system is available at the most economical prices, which again makes WindowsÂ 7 one of the most rapidly increasing OS on the world. If you are a professional, upgrading your systems to Windows 7 will cost you approximately $200, where as The Home Premium is available at $120.
Owner of Microsoft, Bill Gates, in an interview said that Windows 7 is a “user-centric” operating system and would focus on performance improvements. Keeping to his words, Windows 7 launched by Microsoft is user friendly OS with advanced features.
Some of the features are as follows:
- Touch and handwriting recognition
- Support for virtual hard disks
- Improved performance on multi-core processors
- Improved boot performance
- Kernel improvements
It had been reported that within eight hours of its launch, pre-orders of Windows 7 at Amazon.co.uk surpassed the demand Windows Vista had in its first 17 weeks and thus, became the highest grossing order in online shopping history. Even the reviews of Windows 7 by the experts were far more positive and they even praised its usability in comparison to Windows Vista. Leading media companies and magazines, such as CNER and PC magazine rated it 4 stars and appraised this operating system as it has lesser compatibility problems, a retooled taskbar, simpler home networking and faster start-up.
Marketed as “Making your PC simpler”, Windows Vista provides the real value of people's money and has helped Microsoft in adding one more star to its success.
Call +8774667165 or visit http://windows7.iyogi.com/windows-7/upgrades.