Windows® 7 Little Tweaker: An effective Windows® 7 Tweaking Tool
A simple Windows 7 tweaking utility to control disc space
Windows 7 Little Tweaker offers optimization tweaks and also offers a list of registry modifications to improve the workability with Microsoft operating systems. It provides a simple way to control the context menu, files and folders and disk space warnings. It is a portable application, so the installation process is not required. You just have to run the .exe file to access the utility. At present, the 32-bit version is available for free download.
There are various options available in Windows 7 Little Tweaker for modifying the context menu for files and folders. Here is the tweak list:-
- To copy files and folders to other locations add ‘Copy To’ in the ‘Context Menu’.
- To easily move files and folder to other locations add ‘Move To’ option in the ‘Context Menu’.
- To end unresponsive programs select ‘Set Windows to automatically end task of hanged programs’.
- To view the sub-menus while selecting the parent menu, choose ‘Decrease menus show delay time’.
- To avoid getting low disk space notifications in the system tray, select ‘Disable the Low Disk Space check’.
- Set Windows to not waste time in searching for a program which no longer exists in your system when you try to open its shortcut.
- To open the programs list directly, disable ‘Search on Internet’ prompt in ‘Open With’.
- By disabling the network printers and network scheduled tasks, speed up the Windows Explorer navigation.
- In case you want to access files for customization, select ‘Take Ownership’ option in context menu to take the complete authority.
- Add "Command Prompt Here" option on folders context menu (right click) for opening command prompt at the selected folder.
- For viewing the content of a file select ‘Add Open With Notepad" option on files context menu (right click) for a quick viewing of files content.
To make necessary changes you need to trace the tweak from the list and select it, the tweak will be applied immediately.