Adding Visual Appeal to your Windows® 7 Logon Wallpaper
Have you often wondered why you can only make changes to your desktop wallpaper and not to your logon wallpaper in Windows 7? In fact, it turns out to be that not many users know that they can change the wallpaper of their logon screen as well. If you are one of those users then you will be delighted to know that you can add more to your creativity by customizing your Windows 7 OS logon screen.
So, just sit back and relax, and organize all your favorite pictures into one folder, as you can now change your Windows 7 logon screen through these simple steps:-
- Download toolbar such as Logon changer, which will help you change the background image of the logon screen.
- Install the toolbar on your Windows 7 OS.
- Open Logon changer application and select 'Change Logon Screen' at the bottom left menu.
- By default, the application will open the Wallpaper folder. In the 'Library' folder click on pictures.
- A list of pictures is displayed on the left side of the menu. From this list of pictures, click on the one that you would like display as the logon wallpaper.
- If the picture size that you have chosen is larger than the prescribed limit, then the application will display an error message. You can click on the 'OK' button of the error message in order to allow the application to adjust the size.
- The image that you chose will now appear on the logon screen. To verify log off and login again.
These steps will definitely make you conclude that installing wallpaper on your Windows 7 logon screen is really a “no brainer”. It is as easy as changing the wallpaper on your desktop. Why don’t you give it a shot?