Windows® 7 Sticky Notes, an App to Jot down Ideas, Messages and Appointments on Your Desktop
Do you need help in organizing quick notes, addresses, and phone numbers written on a piece of paper? Are you afraid of losing important information written and saved here and there? Stop scribbling on traditional paper sticky notes and start using Windows 7 Sticky Notes.
There are many situations when Sticky Notes can prove to be handy. Whether you want to write a to-do-list, save important web links, or plan everyday activities; Windows 7 Sticky Notes allows you to keep your information in one place and right on your Windows 7 desktop.
Windows 7 Sticky Notes & Its Features
Using Sticky Notes is the finest solution for quickly retaining information without cluttering your desk with traditional Sticky Notes. According to your priorities, you can place Sticky Notes on your desktop or hide them in your taskbar. Also, you can choose to show just the title of a Sticky Note or use the transparency effect. Moreover, it is possible to arrange Windows 7 Sticky Notes in a cascade mode.
What’s more? You can set a reminder to a note, so that you do not miss anything important. And if you need a printout of your note, that option is available too. There are various ways to use Sticky Notes for your maximum benefit.
How to use Windows 7 Sticky Notes
Available free of cost, simply download this app on your desktop and start using it.
- To create a Sticky Note, click on ‘Start’–> ‘All Programs’ –> ‘Accessories’ –> ‘Sticky Notes’
- To create an additional Sticky Note, click on ‘New Note’ or press ‘Ctrl+N’
- To delete a Sticky Note, click on ‘Delete Note’. Then in ‘Sticky Note’ dialog box, select ‘Yes’. Or, press ‘Ctrl+D’
- To change the color of a Sticky Note, right-click on the note, which you would like to change and then select a color
- To format text of a Sticky Note, choose the text that would like to change.Â You may use the following shortcuts for formatting the text of your Sticky Note:-
Bold Text – ‘Ctrl’ + ‘B’
Italic Text – ‘Ctrl’ + ‘J’
Underlined Text – ‘Ctrl’ + ‘U’
Bulleted List – ‘Ctrl’ + ‘Shift’ + ‘L’
Increased Text Size – ‘Ctrl’ + ‘Shift’ + ‘ >’
Decreased Text Size – ‘Ctrl’+ ‘Shift’ + ‘<’
Use Sticky Notes to make your notes easily and quickly and stay organized!