Connect all Remote Computers to Windows® 7 with LogMeIn® Hamachi
There can be many ways through which you can share your PC data and personal notes with your friends. You can either e-mail them or lend them a portable device. But how about accessing files residing in your home computer from anywhere and avoid all the hassles… Here comes LogMeIn, a virtual private network service that allows you to connect your home computer to another computing device through a remote connection. In this way, you can access your home computer directly from your Windows-based computer on a single platform.
The free version of LogMeIn can be deployed on your Windows-based PC in order to access the home computers from a secure VPN service. While, the paid version of VPN service can be used by business users who can manage all the computing devices in order to manage the remote users.
Once installed, the client will automatically create a Hamachi connection on the device without affecting the router and firewall settings.
Some of the features of LogMeIn Hamachi can be seen as follows:-
- Purpose: In order to make use of this application with Windows 7, configure the VPN client on all the remote devices and access them from a web-interface.
- Benefits: Extra users can be invited to be a part of a secure remote session so that you can chat as well as safely share important files with them.
- Encryption Capabilities: Although Windows 7 has got a default firewall application to keep a track on the network traffic, the LogMeIn Hamachi client comes with enhanced encrypted protocols.
- Network Management: The moment devices are connected on a virtual private network, you can easily manage the network activities and control the incoming and outgoing users.
- Network Restrictions: Let’s say if an unknown user is trying to access your private network, then you can assign a strong password on your virtual network to prevent that user. In addition to this, you can enable the network authentication feature which will request the users to confirm their entity before the Hamachi connection is established.
Click here to get an easy access to this web-based application for Windows 7.