Review on Windows® 7 Rootkit Scanner
Rootkit scanner software applications are helpful to remove the rootkit programs from the system or from the networks. Rootkit scanners for Windows 7 are now available. These software applications are called Anti-rootkit scanners. The rootkit scanners try to remove virus from the system and make that system regain a stable condition.
The rootkit scanners remove malicious objects from the system. This includes scanning files, folders, registry keys, DDLs, processes, hidden ports, hidden drivers or services etc to detect, expose and remove them safely. Numbers of Anti-rootkit programs are available for fight against this danger.
When a system is infected by rootkit then the system control is handed over to the hacker establishing the rootkit. In this way the hackers can easy access the attacked computer’s data and all system resources. The rootkit scanners and removers for Windows 7 are mainly F-Secure BlackLight Rootkit Elimination, Panda Anti-Rootkit Scanner, Sophos Rootkit Scanner, and Tizer Rootkit Razor, etc. These products are compatible with Windows 7 operating system. The removing process of rootkits from the system is a group of scanning procedure. Scanning starts from your files and folders to the Windows registry, DLLs, and including the kernel part of the operating system. The network ports are also scanned by this anti-rootkit software. Commonly, rootkit scanner show the current running process in details, detected hidden process and other objects like drivers, threads, registry keys etc. and removes the rootkit from these objects.
- FIVE – Reliable processingThe rootkit scanners for Windows 7 are highly reliable for their work. They provide high-end scanning and malware removing process. These are helpful in improving the security of the individual system and the networking processes too. The rootkit scanners process is initiated by scanning and ends with successful restoring of Windows components.
- FOUR – High performanceAll of the anti-rootkit programs are specialized for high performance. These software applications are update-able, and its updates are ready to avail through the Internet. The rootkits for Windows 7 are immediately removable by the help of this type of software. This can help to improve the performance of the system by removing harmful infection.
- THREE – Network securityThe rootkit scanners for Windows 7 are helpful to scan with the network adapters, drivers, and other devices. These help to improve the security over the network, which can be a LAN or WAN connection. For this purpose, technical supports are readily available from the manufacturers. Direct downloadable updates are provided by them for improving the security.
- TWO – Easy-to-useThese are high performing rootkit scanners. They are very user-friendly and easy to use in its range. All of the rootkit scanners' functions are very simple to the user. These are the useful tools to improve all types of security of your system.
- ONE – Technical requirementsThe rootkit scanners for Windows 7 also work with Windows XP and other operating systems. 1 GB RAM or more give better performance. For its proper functioning, it requires either Intel Core 2 duo or Intel Celeron or Intel Pentium processor series. A minimum hard disk space of 256 MB is available for the installation and working of the rootkit scanners.
The rootkit scanners are very useful and important for secure living in the cyber world. It is highly dedicated for home and small office networks that is able to protect the systems from vulnerability from the web.