Tech support to disconnect Windows® 7 based PC from a network drive
iYogi offers online tech support with assistance from highly skilled technicians to disconnect your Windows 7 based PC from a network drive.
We can configure the settings of the network adapter so that you can remain connected to or disconnected from the network drive as per the demands.
You can share the network folders or data or keep it protected. You can assign different level of permissions to make them more secure.
Just give us the green light so that we can access your computer remotely and can help you to disconnect your Windows 7 based PC from a network drive.
Call iYogi anytime, as we are available 24/7 to give you the best tech support for smooth computing experience.
Award winning tech support from iYogi includes:
- Round-the-year unlimited support for your Windows 7 based PC at one-flat-rate
- Enabling and disabling the network adapter as per the requirements
- Troubleshooting the network to fix any connectivity issues
- Instant access anytime to expert technicians via the Internet
- Skilled technicians for all PC make and models
Comprehensive support for your PC, connected devices, peripherals and over 100 software applications including:
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies.
- Troubleshooting software errors.
- Updating drivers and security to protect against online threats.
- Connecting to the Internet, devices and peripherals.
- Optimizing your PC's speed and performance.
Unlimited access to great tech support, all year around. We promise the lowest wait-time and highest resolution rate in the industry.
iYogi’s experienced and skilled technicians can provide tech support to disconnect your Windows 7-based PC from a network drive. Besides this, we can also provide excellent tech support to fix all issues with laptops and desktops of different brands including Dell, HP, Sony, and many more.