Access the hidden themes and wallpapers in Windows 7
The Windows 7 based PC has many beautiful themes and wallpapers that make your desktop look just perfect. You can view such themes and wallpapers by right clicking the desktop and then Personalize it according to your style. There are many types of themes available in your computer and in case you want to access any such hidden themes and wallpapers, you can follow our easy-to-understand DIY solution given below and make the changes as required.
The instructions below are quick and easy and it can help you access the hidden themes and wallpapers in your Windows 7 based PC at the comfort of your home, office, or home office. So, what are you waiting for? Start following the steps mentioned below right away.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to access the hidden themes and wallpapers in Windows 7-based PC:
1. Right click on the blank area of the desktop and click “Personalize”
2. If you want to access the themes and wallpaper which are not displayed here, then close the “Personalization” window and open “Windows Explorer”
3. Type “\Windows\Globalization\MCT” in the location bar and press “Enter”
4. Here you can access the hidden themes from any “Theme” folder.
5. Double click the theme you want to access and it will set on your computer.
6. You can also set the wallpaper you want, right click on any image and select “Set as desktop background”.
Wasn’t that easy? Well, Windows 7 provides number of option in which you can access and use different themes and wallpaper on your desktop to make your PC look beautiful.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: