Change Remote Desktop Connection settings in Windows 7
If you are wondering, how you can change the Remote Desktop settings in your Windows 7 based PC, then here’s how you can do it. Well, the Remote Desktop Connection is a technology that allows you to sit at a computer and connect you to a remote computer in a different location. For example, the Remote Desktop Connection technology allows you to connect to your work computer from your home computer with access to all of your programs, files, network, etc.
You can change the settings of Remote Desktop Connection in Windows 7 with the help of our quick and easy solution step mentioned below. All you have to do is follow our instructions carefully and make the changes as required. Here’s how you can do it.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to change remote desktop connection settings in Windows 7-based PC:
1. Open Remote Desktop Connection by clicking the “Start” button, now click “All Programs”, “Accessories”, and then click “Remote Desktop Connection”.
2. On the “Remote Desktop Connections” window, click “Options”
3. On the “Display” tab, make the changes you want
4. You can also make the changes on the other tabs on the “Remote Desktop Connections” window.
5. To save these settings for future connections, click on the “General” tab, and then click “Save”.
See, how easily you can change remote desktop connection settings in Windows 7-based PC; simply, browse through our solution steps and make the changes that are required.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: