How to Change the Screen Resolution on Windows 7
Changing Screen Resolution improves the clarity of the text and the images on the screen. Higher the Screen resolutions, sharper and smaller the items appear on the screen and lower the resolution, larger and clear the items emerge. Therefore one should always change the screen resolution depending upon the requirement. The simple steps below will help you solve your problem in minutes.
- Click onÂ ‘Start’Â buttonÂ andÂ go to theÂ ‘Control Panel.’
- Select 'Appearance and Personalization'Â and click openÂ 'Adjust screenÂ resolution.'
- OpenÂ the list adjacent toÂ ‘Resolution.’
- DragÂ the slider to the resolution you want.
- ClickÂ 'Apply.'
- ChooseÂ ‘Keep’Â to continue using theÂ new resolution.
Resolution improves the quality of the screen and automatically makes the items clear; however it is you who decide whether to keep it low or high. If you still have any confusion on how to change the screen resolution, go through our easy to understand video solution below.
You can always get in touch with iYogi expert technicians available 24*7; 365 days a year, if you still face trouble in making the changes.