How to change the size of text and icons in Windows 7?
Have you brought a new high-resolution monitor home? Are you facing problems as the font-size of the screen is so small that it makes your eyes blur? Do you think that fixing it is a critical job?
Microsoft Windows 7 has changed the configuration screen. It has provided you with many accessibility features that are not easy to access, but are also easy to apply on your system.
Now, if you want to change the size of text and icons in your Windows 7-based PC, you can do it in a very easy manner. Don’t know how to go about it? No problem.
Here’s how you can change the size of text and icons in your Windows 7-based PC. See how these steps can help you:
- Click “Start” and select “Control Panel”.
- Click 'Ease of Access' and then click 'Ease of Access Center'.
- Click “Make the computer easier to see”.
- Click “Change the size of text and icons”.
- Choose the desired option and then click “Apply”.
- Click “Log Off Now” to apply these changes.
Don’t you think that the steps given in the above content are easy and simple to follow on your Windows 7-based PC without blurring your eyes? You can also comprehend these steps in a better way through our video solution that is posted below. All you have to do is click the play option in the window and you can go ahead with our video solution.