How to change time format in the system clock on Windows 7?
If you are using a Windows 7-based PC and you are depending more on the system clock to refer to the time, than your wrist watch, you will certainly find it annoying if there has been some modification done to the settings and you are unable to view the time as per your preferred format. This is especially relevant if you are using a shared PC and some other user has set the time as per his/her preference. Don’t worry, by following the easy steps mentioned below, you can easily change the time format in the system clock and let it display the time as per the 12-hr or 24-hr format to suit your requirements.
The easy step solution to the above issue is as:
1. Click on the ‘Start’ button, and type in ‘intl.cpl’ into the search box, and then press ‘Enter’ on your keyboard.
2. Under the Format tab, click the ‘Additional Settings’ button.
3. Click on the ‘Time’ tab.
4. Under Time Formats, click on the drop down arrow next to short time and then change the time format from the drop down list.
5. Click on the drop down arrow next to Long time and then change the time format from the drop down list.
6. Click ‘Ok’ and then click ‘OK’ again.
7. You can check the time which you have just changed.
On your Windows 7-based PC, you can also enable or disable the view of AM/PM, change the settings for currency and date, and even modify the settings to display the default settings. Keep the above steps handy to refer to them, sometime later.
For now, check out this solution video to enjoy a quick recap of the above steps…