How to Change the Date, Time, and Time Zone Settings of Windows 7
Facing issues on your computer because of incorrect settings of date and time? A minor date and time adjustment can take care of the problem in no time. Here is a simple way to fix the problem. If you get stuck at any point, remember, we are just a call away.
1. Click on the ‘Start’ button.
2. Go to ‘Control Panel.’
3. Click on 'Clock, Language, and Region', and then click 'Date and Time.'
4. Click the 'Date and Time' tab, and then click 'Change Date and Time.'
5. In the 'Date and Time Settings' dialog box, you can:
a.Â Click the arrows to the left and right of the month to select the correct month, and then click the correct day to change the date.
b.Â Double-click the hour, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value to change the hour (repeat the action in same way for minutes and seconds symbol).
6. When you have finished changing the time settings, click ‘OK.’
7. To change the time zone, click 'Change time zone' and a 'Time Zone Settings' dialog box will appear.
8. Click your current time zone in the list, and click ‘OK.’
9. Click ‘OK’ again to close the ‘Date and Time’ window.
See how easily you made those changes, all by yourself. Control panel gives you access to almost every part of the system and thus solve the problem in minutes.
Want to see the step-by-step resolution, check out the video below:
For more help, call iYogi certified technicians. We can help diagnose and troubleshoot any issue related to Windows 7. We are available 24*7, 365 days a year.