How to Clear a Print Queue in Window 7
Facing difficulty in giving print command on your computer because of Print Queue? Keep your problems on hold as we canÂ help you clear the entire print queues in minutes. Read the following steps and perform the action all by yourself.
- Click ‘Start’, type ‘Services.msc’ in the search field and press ‘Enter’.
- Look for ‘Print Spooler’ in the list.
- Right click it and select ‘Stop’. Leave the ‘Services’ window open.
- Click ‘Start’ and then click ‘Computer’.
- Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\Spool\Printers (assuming that C is the drive letter for the primary partition).
- Delete all the files in the ‘Printers’ folder.
- ‘Close’ the window.
- On the ‘Services’ window, right click and 'Start' the ‘Print Spooler’ service again.
- Job done! Now, close the ‘service’ window.
Print queue always appears as a problem, especially while giving print commands. However, we hope our solution has helped you adequately in dealing with the trouble. Or, just go through our video solution given below.
You can always get in touch with iYogi expert technicians available 24*7, 365 days a year and get the problem fixed.