Create a new e-mail
E-mail has largely replaced letters and notes of previous centuries. Billions of e-mail messages circle the globe, which have greetings, news, jokes, even condolences every day. Windows 7 makes it more easier. In case, you have not sent an email in past, this article might help you in composing and sending your mail.
Follow these steps to create a new E- mail:
1. Firstly, click 'Compose Mail' in the upper-left area of the Gmail page. Now the 'Compose Mail form' appears. The From field displays your Gmail address. Now press the 'Tab' key on your keyboard or click in the field to move from one field to the next on any Web form, such as the 'Compose Mail form'.
2. Now type an e-mail address you intend to write to in the 'To' field. Now just the e-mail address and don’t type the person’s name here. Gmail may show e-mail addresses for you to use along with that person’s name if you have written other e-mail.
You can add a comma (“,”) after the first e-mail address and type another if you want to send the same e-mail to more than one person at a time. Now, you need to click Add Cc which stands for courtesy copy if you want to send this message to other recipients. Next, click 'Add Bcc' which stands for blind courtesy copy if you want to add a recipient address that other recipients won’t see.
3. Now type a subject line which is something short but declarative in the Subject field.
4. Type your e-mail in the message area. Avoid using all capital letters, which some people may interpret as shouting. You don’t need to press Enter every time at the end of lines within a paragraph. The cursor automatically goes to the next line of the paragraph as your words reach the end of a line.
5. If you want to change the text writing, then select the text you want to modify and click any of these tools in the toolbar which is above the message area:
- 'B' changes the text bold (darker). If you want to remove the bold fro selected text then click the 'B' icon a second time.
- 'I' changes text to italics and a second click to 'I' icon removes italics from the selected text.
- To underline the selected text click 'U'.
6. You can end your message with your name or initials and for this you can add signature to your e-mail and Now click the 'Send' button when you are ready with the e-mail message.
7. If you want to see the e-mail you’ve sent then click the 'Sent Mail' link on the left or click the 'All Mail' link for e-mail sent or received.
You can also compose an e-mail to send later. Gmail automatically saves your e-mail in the Drafts folder as you start writing a mail. You can also click the 'Save Now' button to create a draft. After that you need to click on the Drafts link on the left and click on the e-mail you started earlier.
Call +8774667165 or visit http://windows7.iyogi.com/migration/.