How to Customize the Notification of Icons in Windows 7
The system icons including Volume, Clock, Power, Network etc. that don’t have presence on the desktop appears on Notification area. You can always change the appearance and notification of these icons as well as turn them on and off as per your convenience. Follow the steps below and find the solution to your problem.
- Right-click on the ‘Taskbar.’
- Select ‘Properties.’
- ClickÂ ‘Customize’ under the notification area.
- ClickÂ on ‘Turn system icons on or off.’
- To show the system icons from the list in the notification area click ‘On.’
- To completely remove any particular system icon given in the list from the notification area click ‘Off.’
- ClickÂ ‘OK’, and then clickÂ ‘OK’Â again.
It just takes few minutes in making the changes you want. But if you still face any problem in dealing with the steps, get in touch with the iYogi expert technician available 24*7, 365 days a year.
Call toll free 1 877 466 7165