How to enable password protected sharing in Windows 7?
By enabling password protected sharing in your PC, you can easily create a user account on your computer to access shared items. To enable the password-protected sharing, you need to turn on the Advanced Sharing Settings in your Windows 7. We can help you enable the setting with the help of our easy to follow DIY solution at the comfort of your home or office.
Simply, follow our solution and enable the password protected sharing in Windows 7 all by yourself.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instruction to enable password protected sharing in Windows 7:
1. Click on the “Start” button
2. Select the “Control Panel”
3. In the search box, type: “network
4. Click “Network and Sharing Center” and then in the left pane, click “Change advanced sharing settings”
5. If password-protected sharing is off, click “Turn on password protected sharing”, and then click “Save changes”
See, how easily you can enable the password protected sharing in Windows 7. Well, our quick and easy steps can help you enable the settings at the comfort of your home or office, simply follow the instructions to make the changes.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: