Making Fun with Windows® 7
The nesting instinct is powerful in human being. We mark our priorities in different ways for example, with paint and decals. We change things to make them our own for example from a fridge magnets to tattoos. So why an operating system should be different? Windows 7 allows you one-stop access to all the features for personalizing the looks. You can make Windows 7 yours, you can also make Windows 7 more fun to use.
Every time you start your computer, you see the Windows 7 desktop. You can put a photo of your own or of your family on the desktop. You can also put your photo on the welcome screen of Windows 7.
Steps to save photo on welcome screen of windows 7:
- You can select you favorite color for window borders and title bars. A different color scheme may be more pleasing and easier to see.
- Windows 7 makes sounds as you use it. You can change these sounds. Some of the Windows 7 sounds are annoying; so, you can delete a sound or select something which is not annoying.
- While Windows 7 is idle, you can set up a screen saver to display photos as a slideshow.
- You can choose a mouse pointer that is easier to see.
- You can select wallpapers by using Right-click on an empty part of the desktop, select Personalize > Desktop Background, then hold down Ctrl as you click on the images you like.
- You can also set the frequency of time on which you’d like the images to be changed. You can select shuffle if you’d like the backgrounds to appear in a random order, then click ‘Save Changes’ and enjoy the show.
Save Your Theme
Follow these steps to save a theme:
1. After you make different changes in the previous tasks, click the 'Save Theme' link which is in the Personalization window. Now the Save Theme As dialog box will appear.
2. Now you need to write a name for your theme in the text box and then click 'Save'.
3. If you want to try other settings or themes and you want to go back to this theme the you need to pen the Personalization window and click the name of the theme which you have saved under the 'My Themes' heading in the large list box. All settings are restored to their condition at the time you saved your theme.
Call +8774667165 or visit http://windows7.iyogi.com/migration/.