How to add multiple Windows 7 clocks to the taskbar
In the Windows 7 operating system, the date and time are displayed in the bottom right corner of the taskbar. On clicking the date or time, the Clock gadget pops up along with the date and the month’s calendar. Windows 7 provides the facility of adding multiple clocks to the taskbar. You can have clocks of different time zones in the taskbar. It’s quite easy to do so and here are the steps:
- Click on the date/time in the bottom right corner of the taskbar.
- Click the option ‘Change date and time settings..’
- Now click the tab ‘Additional Clock’.
- Tick mark the check box with the option ‘Show this clock’.
- Select the time zone for which you want to display the time in the additional Windows 7 Clock gadget.
- Click ‘Apply’ and then click ‘Ok’.
By following these steps, you will be able to add multiple Windows 7 clocks to the taskbar.