Sizing, Moving, and Arranging Windows in Windows® 7
Various operations can be very easily performed on the active windows in the Windows 7 operating system. These operations are of minimizing, maximizing, closing and restoring the active windows by just clicking the buttons which are at the right end of the title bar.Â Also, this operating system offers you with the various ways for changing the size or position of a single window.
Various ways to change the size or position of a single window:
* Drag the window to change its location but not its size.
* You can drag the top or bottom border of the Window frame to its height.
* Drag the top border of active window frame to the top edge of the screen or you can drag the bottom border of the active windows frame to the bottom edge of the screen for maximizing the height without the need of changing its width.
* Drag the left or right border of the active window frame to change its width.
* And, if you want to alter the height and width of a window, then you can do so by dragging any corner of its frame.
* Drag the top edge of the screen or click the Maximize button in case you want to maximize the height and width of a window.
* Drag the window to the left or right edge of the screen to resize it so that it gains the maximum height and half of the screen width. After you release the mouse button, the window will expand to cover half of the available horizontal space.
* Drag the title bar of the active window away from the edge of the screen, or better click on the Restore Down button for restoring the maximized or half-width window to its actual size.
Some of the keyboard shortcuts to work with the active window in Windows 7:
- When you press Windows logo key+Up Arrow, it will maximize the window.
- When you press Windows logo key+Down Arrow, it will resize the active window from maximized to its actual size or from its actual size to minimized state.
- When you press Windows logo key+Home, it will minimize or restore all other active windows.
- When you press Windows logo key+Left Arrow or Windows logo key+Right Arrow, it will Snap the window to the left or right edge of the screen.
Call +8774667165 or visit http://windows7.iyogi.com/migration/.