Fixing conflict between user account and control gadget
Problem: How to fix the problem of conflict between the user account and the control gadget?
Solution: One of the major problems that a user of Windows 7 may face is the conflict between the User Account and the control gadget. Though the user account provides proper warning and protection to the system from the intrusions, it is observed that one bug in the beta can actually turn off the gadgets on the desktop. This generally happens when you disable the gadgets. Mentioned herewith below are the easy steps for fixing the above stated problem:
- Open the Windows 7Â registry editor or regedit.exe. The later can be searched by clicking the icon of the start menu.
- You, then have to navigate to:
- After navigation, click the right side of the mouse and then create a a new DWORD (32-Bit) Value, which is also called AllowElevatedProcess
- Right click on the AllowElevatedProcess and then click to the modify option
- Set the value to 1
- After the value has been set, you can close the registry editor
Follow this easy process and we assure you that you or gadgets will work with even an off UAC.
We also advise you to install an antivirus softwareÂ which is compatible with Windows 7. Some of the antivirus that you can install on Windows 7 are AVG, avast! and ESET, which are available free on the Internet.
Call +8774667165 or visit http://windows7.iyogi.com/migration/.