Get a solution for the ‘disappearing’ taskbar in Windows® 7
Problem: You have upgraded from Windows xp pro to Windows 7 Home Premium but the taskbar disappears and blink only at the START button.
Solution: For those, who have upgraded their OS from WIN XP RO to WIN 7 HOME PREM, disappearing of the taksbar must be a big time problem. Though, one can use the ALT+TAB option to go to the running applications, it takes too much time of the user. Systems, if rebooted restores the taskbar but it is not a permanent solution as it again requires a lot of time.
For fixing this problem in your system, here is a series of steps:
- Create a new admin account
- Click on the control panel
- Go to the taskbar and the start menu settings
- You have to select 'Lock the toolbar' option
- Also select the “ Auto-hide the task bar” and then de-select “ Auto-hide the task bar”
- Click on “Apply' and then click OK
Call +8774667165 or visit http://windows7.iyogi.com/migration/.