How to create hidden folder on Windows 7-based PC?
Do you know by creating hidden folder on your PC, you can hide all your important information from the other people using the same computer? Well, you might be sharing your PC with the other users in the same office of home, but you definitely don’t want to share your personal data with other users. To conceal your vital information from the other people in the same home or office, you can create a hidden folder and keep all your data safe and secured in your computer. Also, by hiding the folder, you can make sure that no one opens or deletes the hidden folder until you reveal it to others.
However, if you don’t know how to create hidden folder on your computer, we can help you with the solution right here. Well, creating a hidden folder is easy and you can make it with the help of the solution steps mentioned here in the article.
So, what are waiting for? Start following our quick and easy solution mentioned below.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to create hidden folder on Windows 7-based PC:
1. Firstly, create a new folder.
2. Right-click on the newly created folder and from the menu select “Rename” option.
3. Hold “Alt” key and press “9” key nine times and then press “ENTER” key. You will see a blank folder name for that folder.
4. Again right-click on that folder and select “Properties”.
5. From the properties window, select “Customize” tab.
6. Select “Change Icon” form the Folder icons part.
7. Now, select a blank folder icon form the Change Icon for Folder window.
8. Click on “OK” button.
9. Again, click on “OK” button of the folder properties.
Isn’t creating hidden folder in Windows 7-based computer easy? Well, you can create a hidden folder and keep all your important data safe and secured. All you need to do is follow our step-by-step solution mentioned above and make the changes accordingly.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: