How to enable Aero Peek preview for Mozilla Firefox tabs on Windows 7
Are you looking for the easy steps that you can follow to enable Aero Peek preview for Mozilla Firefox tabs? Well, you have arrived at just the right place. We have for you below the simple steps that you can use to complete the task. The Aero desktop experience enables a Windows 7-based PC user several benefits, Aero Peek is just one of them. With the help of this feature, irrespective of the number of windows/ tabs you have opened one on top of the other you can easily pierce your way right till the desktop and view the icons, applications, documents saved there. To peek into the desktop, all that you will have to do is simply move your mouse cursor to the end of the taskbar and hover it there for about a second. Aero Peek will immediately come active. If you don’t have this feature already enabled, you can do so by following the steps below:
1. Type ‘about:config’ in the address bar of Mozilla Firefox and press ‘Enter’ on your keyboard.
2. When the page loads, you’ll see a warning that you are about to enter the advanced settings of Mozilla Firefox. Click the ‘I’ll be careful, I promise!’ button.
3. Type ‘browser.taskbar.previews.enable’ in the Search box.
4. The filter should now display the preference with a matching name. Once you see it, right-click it and select ‘Toggle’.
5. This will switch the value from false to true.
6. Restart Mozilla Firefox for all the changes to take effect.
By default, this feature is not enabled on your Windows-based PC, as like with other features, this feature too consumes a lot of PC resources. However, if you have to enjoy its advantage, you will have to first enable it. To do it, you can also watch the solution video given below: