How to Fix Error code 0x80004005 in Windows 7
Error code 0x80004005 in Windows 7 occurs when you try to install a new software and there is a missing DLL file. You may face this problem when you are starting your Windows 7 PC and the most common reason is corrupt registry and files.
Common causes of Error Code 0x80004005
1. Error code 0x80004005 occurs when the system file is broken or missing in your PC. The common cause why this error occurred in Windows 7 is that your system maintenance is poor.
2. Another common cause is corrupt registry and missing files and unfortunately there are more than one particular reason for this to happen.
Fix Error 0x80004005
1. Try using the Error Fixer Tool available by Boost Software. This is a system repairing tool that helps to fix different kinds of error codes. This tool doesn’t do any damage to your system files. The tool locates and repairs all the errors that can be harmful to your PC.
2. The alternate way to fix error code 0x80004005 is to clean temp folder on the PC. To do this, start RUN and type "%Temp%" and then press ‘Enter’.
3. If you want to make Step 2 simpler, just run CCleaner for basic cleaning.
If you are still stuck with this problem, you can call our tech support champs and get round the clock support for your PC.