How to specify the default operating system for start-up on a Windows 7-based PC
Windows 7-based operating system is very user friendly and many people are comfortable in using it. At times due to proxy software, setting gets disarray and requires further specification to get the default setting done. Are you dealing with questions like how to specify the default Operating System for start-up on a PC having Windows 7 OS? Well, settings can be done smoothly. Here are some easy-to-follow instructions for specifying the default setting for Windows 7. One just needs to follow these simple easy steps that have been well instructed for the purpose. You can follow these seven quick steps to set the default settings with accuracy done without seeking any further assistance and also without wasting any time further.
1. Click on the “Start” button
2. Select “Control Panel”
3. Click on “System and Security”, and then click on “System”
4. Click “Advanced System Settings”
5. Click the “Advanced” tab, and then, under “Startup and Recovery”, click “Settings”
6. Under “System startup”, in the “Default operating system” list, click the operating system that you want to use when you turn on or restart your computer.
7. Click “OK” and then click “OK” again
Hope, the above-mentioned steps will be of great help to you in completing the setting. These are easier steps to follow. Just read the instructions carefully and it becomes an easy nut to crack in no time. As you can see the given steps are very clearly stated and can be followed quickly, users will find these guidelines very crucial in having the default version.
In case you need more clarity to perform the task, visit here